Perrett and Kane supply horizontal cake cutters to the bakery industry.
We are currently developing a new single lane horizontal cake slicer with overhead belt system. This will remove the need for queuing the cakes as the new system will hold individual cakes at the top and bottom as they move through the cutting bay.
As well as horizontal cake cutters we can design and manufacture a range of bespoke cake cutters for your food manufacturing production line. Please let us know the kind of cake slicing machine you require and let us help you create the right cake cutting machine for your factory.
Multi Blade Horizontal Cake Cutters
Uses: Cake, Sponge, Fruit Cake etc.
- 0.37kw variable speed D.C. motor
- Independent blade tension
- Up to 4 cuts in one pass – from one slice to four slices
- Fully adjustable side guides, maximum cut area 18″
- Variable speed conveyor 0-1500 strokes / min
- Fully guided through blades
- Linear horizontal cutting movement Robust drive via 16mm stroke crank
- Hardened linear shafts fitted with pre loaded linear bearings
- Up to 500 wide true track conveyor belt fitted with quick tension belt release scraper & catch tray
- Beam lifting handle Guards fitted with gas struts
- Electrics incorporate conveyor not to run unless cutter is running
- Guard length 700mm to allow 100mm high product
- Compact design – maximum width 1m, length 2.5m
- Two screw fixing blades
- Individual blade tension Unique quick change multi-blade cassette
- Solid box section guards Gas struts
- Fully guarded and fitted with BTI safety system & safety switches
- Cassettes pre-set for thickness, no requirement to adjust beam height
Please click the link to see our range of shape cutters